At Law Office of Mustafa Cetin (cetinesq.com), we value your privacy. To put that into practice, we take reasonable steps toward protecting your privacy and managing your information.
Updates and Changes
If you are concerned about how your personal information is used, please visit our Website often for this and other important announcements and updates.
What Information We Collect
This section includes a general description of the type of information we may collect about you. Those who wish to communicate with us but do not wish to provide personally identifiable information through the Website may contact us through the address or phone numbers provided on our Website, or through our online chat function.
Information you provide to us
We collect some information that you provide directly to us through this Website.
We collect contact information you provide, including:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Address
We do not seek to or intentionally collect any financial information that you provide directly to us.
We do not seek to or intentionally collect other information that you provide directly to us.
We do not seek to or intentionally collect other identifying information that you provide directly to us.
We do not seek to or intentionally collect any usage-related information that you provide directly to us.
We do not seek to or intentionally collect sensitive information that you provide directly to us.
Information we collect about you
Even if you do not submit personal information through the Website, we gather navigational information about where visitors go on the Website and information about the technical efficiencies of our Website and services (such as time to connect to the Website or time to download pages). This information allows us to see which areas of our Website are most visited and helps us better understand the user experience. This data helps us improve the quality of the Website by recognizing and delivering more of the features, areas, and services our visitors prefer.
In this process of gathering information, we may collect personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information (such as domain type, browser type and version, service provider and IP address, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data).
We may also create and use electronic records to compile statistics about how our visitors collectively interact with our Website by collecting, aggregating, and using information from or about you such as data about the type of browser and operating system used, which web pages you view, the time and duration or your visits to our Website, the search queries you use on this Website, whether you clicked on any items or links on the Website, whether you have clicked on any links in any emails sent from us or third parties on our behalf, whether you have chosen to opt-out of certain services or information sharing, and whether you have viewed or ordered certain products or services, to improve our products and services.
We may obtain information about you from outside sources. For example, we may obtain commercially available information about you from third parties, such as credit information to prevent fraud, or purchase email lists from third parties for advertising and marketing purposes.
If you access the Website using a device, we may collect the following device data:
- Device Type
- Operating System
- Unique device identifiers
- Device settings
- Geo-location data
- IP addresses
- Browser type
- Browser ID
- Clickstream data
- User workflow progress
- Other (text field)
We do not seek to or intentionally collect other information about you ourselves or from third parties.
How We Use Personal Information
We collect personal information so that we can:
- Operate and improve our Website
- Operate our business
- Improve our goods and services
- Communicate with you
- Ensure compliance with law
Operate and Improve our Website
Here are some examples of what we mean by operate and improve our Website:
- Keep the Website running
- Personalize your website experience
- Provide support and respond to questions from users and Website visitors
- Maintain security of information and data
- Address network functioning, engineering, and troubleshooting issues
- Prevent fraud
- Process payments
- Grant access to the Website
- Register user accounts
- Attribute content to the right person
Improve our Website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Personalize experiences
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Learn about users’ needs
- Track traffic patterns and Website usage
- Customize our recommendations and promotions to you
Operate our Business
Here are some examples of what we mean by operate our business:
- Keep Law Office of Mustafa Cetin running
- Provide our offerings
- Comply with legal requirements
- Fulfill orders and deliveries
- Recruit team members
- Administer our business and keep proper records
- Engage in a sale of all or part of our business
Improve our goods and services
Here are some examples of what we mean by improve our goods and services:
- Develop new products, services, or features
- Measure, support, and improve our offerings
- Analyze trends and conduct research about improving our products and services
Communicate with you
Here are some examples of what we mean by communicate with you, directly or through one of our partners:
- Provide customer service
- Email you, mail you, or contact you in other ways you approve, such as phone or text
- Provide updates and other information relating to the Website
- Send you marketing messages
- Send surveys
- Launch and operate promotions
- Suggest products or services of interest
- Contact you for research or informational purposes
- Enable online registration and provide customer service with respect to registration
- Email newsletters
Ensure compliance with the law
- Prevent fraud
- Investigate atypical usage
- Investigate claims and/or legal actions, violations of law or agreements, and compliance with relevant applicable laws and legal process
- Comply with law
- Prevent fraud and reduce credit risks
- Cooperate with police and other governmental authorities when subject to judicial or administrative process (such as a subpoena) or as provided by law
- Respond to civil or criminal investigations, claims, or lawsuits
- Respond as we believe is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss
- Protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to the Website or the public
- Resolve disputes
How We Share Personal Information
Location of Personal Information
We must, of course, store and process your data somewhere.
We store or process your data only in the United States.
How We Secure Information
We believe in providing a safe and secure experience for all of our online visitors. To that end, we have implemented security measures to protect the information collected from you. We maintain reasonable physical and electronic safeguards designed to limit unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information and to protect you against the criminal misuse of that information.
While we use these security measures to protect your information, please remember that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored and used for business purposes can ever be completely secure. No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee:
- that your information will only be viewed by approved people
- that information you share will remain private
- that information you share will not become publicly available
You can reduce the chances of these things happening by using a strong password, by not re-using passwords, and by protecting your devices against viruses and other malware.
Access and Choice
You have choices about the information we collect.
If you do not want to agree to the ways we’ve said that we might use your personal information, your first and best step is to not submit any of that personal information to us.
If you do not want to receive emails that we send, including those with information or promotions, you can unsubscribe to those emails by clicking the unsubscribe link, responding with “unsubscribe,” or contacting the “help” email address below.
Please send your information and request to:
600 Valley Rd Ste 205, Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Children’s Personal Information
This Website is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 may not use or submit any information to the Website, and their guardians should not permit them to do so. The Company does not seek to or intentionally collect any personal information from children under 13. If such a child or their guardian alerts us, we will take reasonable steps to delete any such information as quickly as is practical.
Updated: February 8, 2023